FellowshipOne church management software integrates with Shelby Financials for real-time financial and church management, all from a single dashboard. Shelby Financials is a compliant and complete accounting software built for your church or non-profit's finances so that you can spend more time on ministry. With the seamless integration, you will get:
- Payrolls, general ledger, accounts payable, bank account reconciliation, fixed assets, purchasing management, headquarter management, and more.
- Streamlined cash flow management.
- A modern interface that’s easy for staff to learn and use.
- Secure access anytime, anywhere via the Web.
- Create multiple users and set permissions by function and fund.
- Choice of cash, accrual, or modified accrual accounting methods.
- Meets current GAAP compliance.
Join us for a webinar on July 22 at 12 pm CT to see howFellowshipOne with Shelby Financials can help you:
- Easily import tools.
- Start saving your church time and money.
- Manage your church accounting from anywhere and anytime.
- And more.
- Stacey Blackstock, Sales Consultant
- Alfred Johnson, Shelby Financials Product Owner